We are night training again this Tuesday and Thursday!
We did this last year, but do you want to this year? To vote in our poll, click here
ON THE RIVER TRAINING:
Meet at 6:15 pm for a 6:30 pm start on the water.
Important: As usual, please note that:
- We must restrict the training to those who are capable of paddling solo or in a canoe pair around the island (3 miles) in under one hour. If you are unsure of your suitability for night training please contact Neil on email@example.com or post on this message on our Facebook page.
- Paddlers must have the appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
- Paddlers must be wearing a head torch.
- We must also limit the number of boats to suit the number of coaches, which may only be Neil some weeks, so if possible please let Neil know that you intend to paddle on this message on our Facebook page.
- If the weather is too bad to paddle, or we do not have the correct coach-to-paddler ratio, we may do indoor training instead.
- There will be a small charge (£2).
- Night training is subject to change or cancellation due to the weather or unavailability of the required coaches, so please “like” our facebook page to ensure you get the very latest news on any changes. Go to www.facebook.com/FriendsofGSCC. Members on our mailing list should also get late notifications, but it is not always possible to update the website at short notice.