Boathouse Insulation Project:


Just to keep you all updated regarding the proposed insulation of the boat house project. We now have our quotes in and unfortunately they are £9k over the amount of cash we have managed to secure in principal. This is more than we initially envisaged the project costing.

Just to remind you, we have already secured £38,000 of funding, which is fantastic for our club, but we will lose this if we cannot find another £9,000. Obviously I am continuing to look at ways in which we can raise another £9k but without this the project will not go ahead and the grants we have been promised will not happen.

If anyone has any ideas regarding this shortfall please do not hesitate to contact me as a decision has to be made by end of next week whether to accept or decline the grants already offered.

Many thanks.